Here are just some of the activities, events, and camps available this summer.
- Thursday Night Disc Golf League – Bolton’s 18 Hole Vista
Disc Golf course is open and Thursday, June 6 will kick off weekly nighttime
disc golf. Find all details at BoltonValley.com.
- Leisure Lawn Games Tournament at the James Moore Tavern
– Every other Friday starting June 7, Bolton will host lawn games like corn
hole, ladder ball, horse shoes, darts/pool (on rain dates), spike ball, bocce,
maybe croquet and/or a disc golf putting contest, perhaps more! Visit BoltonValley.com
for more information.
- Bolton Valley Sports Center Grand Opening – June 8 marks
the grand opening of the Bolton Valley Sports Center. Visit BoltonValley.com
for all details.
- Summer Adventure Park Opens Memorial Day Weekend – On May 25 Bromley’s Mountain Adventure Park will open for the holiday weekend and be open weekends until June 9. Visit Bromley.com for hours of operation.
- Two for One Mountain Adventure Passes – On June 14 get two Mountain Adventure Passes for the price of one. Visit Bromley.com for details.
- Mountain Bike Adventure Camp – For kids who love to travel on two wheels!
- Outdoor Adventure Camps – This camp has it all! NorthWoods and Burke Mountain team up again to offer a camp experience that samples the best of the Northeast Kingdom’s outdoor adventures. Campers will enjoy swimming, mountain biking, hiking, fishing, canoeing, nature exploration, and outdoor skills like camp cooking and shelter building. Home Base is Burke Mountain
- Junior Counselor Training Mountain Bike Adventure Camp – This training session is geared toward preparing young adults to hone and share their skills on a bicycle and as a group leader.
- Intro to Mountain Bike Adventure Camp – This camp is geared for those who are new to the wild and wonderful world of adventure by mountain bike. Visit SkiBurke.com for all summer camp information.
- Golf is a Go – Jay Peak’s 18 hole golf course is open for
the season. Book tee times at JayPeakResort.com.
- Gov’t Mule kicks off Summer Concert Series – On June 12,
Gov’t Mule will start Jay Peak’s summer concert series. Tickets and info can
be found at JayPeakResort.com.
- Closing Day at Killington – The lifts will stop spinning
skiers and riders up Killington’s Superstar Glacier on June 2. Head to Killington
for a ripping fun weekend of skiing, biking, and golf! If you get up early,
you could do all three in one day! Visit Killington.com
- Killington IDF Skate & Ice Luge World Cup – Returning
to Killington on June 14-16, watch as competitors race down a thrilling and
renowned track. Details available at Killington.com.
- Vermont Bike & Brew – On June 21-23 celebrate the beginning
of mountain bike season in the largest bike park in the East! Visit Killington.com
for all event happenings and registration info.
- General Stark’s Pub will Re-open – The Pub will be open Thursday – Sunday through the fall. Visit MadRiverGlen.com for details.
- Magic Mountain’s Disc Golf Course – Opens June 1. Visit MagicMtn.com for details.
- Black Line Tavern – Re-opening June 3. Visit MagicMtn.com for details.
- Mount Snow Bike Park Is Open – The Mount Snow Bike Park
is open for the 2019 season. Find trail conditions, lift status, and ticket
info at MountSnow.com.
- The Mount Snow Golf Course is Open – Visit MountSnow.com
for tee times and rates, course info, and memberships.
- Wimington Antique and Flea Market – Open mid May through
mid October. Visit MountSnow.com
- Summer Activities – With 700 private acres to play on,
there are endless activities at the Mountain Top Inn & Resort. Visit MountainTopInn.com
for information on all activities.
- Adventure Park Open – The Okemo Adventure park is now open
on weekends only until June 24 (weather permitting).
- Evolution Bike Park at Okemo – The Bike Park will open
on June 29.
- Okemo Valley Golf Course and Tater Hill Golf Course are Open
– Visit Okemo.com for
tee times and rates.
- Both Highalnd and Lakeland Courses are Open – Visit QuecheeClub.com
for all golf information.
- Mountain Bike Center Open – Smugglers’ Notch MTB Center
is open Friday through Sunday (weather dependent). There are tons of clinics,
camps, and tours that take you through the breathtaking Smugglers’ Notch.
for trail conditions and hours.
- Hops & Pops – Father’s Day Celebration at Smugglers’
Notch complete with Food Trucks, Live Music, Carnival, Beer and more. Visit
for all details.
- Summer Activities – From Ziplining to Rock Climbing, Stowe
has it all. Visit Stowe.com
for all summer activities.
- Women’s Golf Day – Celebrate Women’s
Golf Day and enjoy 18 holes of golf and lunch at Stratton’s golf course, known
for hosting LPGA tournaments. Participants receive 20% off women’s apparel
in Pro Shop that day.
- Wanderlust – June 20-23, 2019. Wanderlust is
a one-of-a-kind festival bringing together the world’s leading yoga teachers,
top musical acts and DJs, renowned speakers, top chefs and winemakers, and
much, much more – all in a setting of breathtaking natural beauty. We’re talking
about fun in the sun and dancing under the stars. Hiking on peaceful trails
and getting your down dog on at the top of the mountain. Sipping cocktails
poolside with your friends and then enjoying a tasty farm-to-table dinner
with views of the surrounding mountain peaks. Visit Stratton.com
for more information.
- Stratton 4th of July Celebration & Fireworks
– Celebrate summer and Independence Day at Stratton Mountain’s Annual Mountain
Friends and Freedom Festival. The whole family can enjoy fireworks, gondola
rides, live music, barbecues, face painting and more at the party of the summer.
for all details and events.
- Brew Grass Festival – On June 8, kick off the summer with
Sugarbush’s 9 thannual brewfest, featuring craft beers from more than twenty
Vermont breweries, tasty local eats and jammin’ bluegrass bands. Visit Sugarbush.com
- Post Brew-Grass 9 Hole Golf Scramble – On June 9, Follow
up a day at Brew-Grass Festival with a 9-hole tournament at Sugarbush Golf
Club. All participants will receive their choice of two 16 oz Vermont Craft
Beers from Hogan’s Pub to take on the course. Participants compete to win
prizes from Vermont breweries for top teams, closest to the pin, and longest
drive. Awards ceremony following at Hogan’s Pub, with free appetizers and
giveaways. Participants can sign up as a team or individually.
- Warren 4th of July Parade and Festivities – The annual
Warren 4th of July Parade and Festivities, RAIN OR SHINE! The parade will
take place on Warren Village Main Street & Brook Road. Your $1 donation
gives you a numbered “Buddy Badge”. Find your matching number in the crowd
and win a pair of matching prizes (while they last!). All proceeds go to offset
event expenses. Visit Sugarbush.com
- Bike Park Opening – Suicide Six’s bike park will open June
7. Visit Suicide6.com for information
on mountain bike camps and trail conditions.
- Single Track Mountain Bike Trails are Open – Stop by the
von Trapp Bier Hall after a day of riding for a post ride Brat and Brew. Visit
for trail conditions, bier hall menu, and more.