With the holiday upon us it’s a great time to think of ways to give meaningful gifts. A gift of a thoughtful experience is always appreciated, now more than ever. It’s a great way to avoid crowds by purchasing online, support local businesses and make your own life easier and less stressful. Please consider a gift certificate of on experiences. The MRV has so many great options, here are just a few ideas;
- A Reflexology or Reiki seesion at River’s Edge Intregrative Medicine could be a perfect gift for a loved one.
- Workhops at the Mad River Fiber Mill include private lessons in weaving, spinning, felting, rug hooking, dyeing.
- Pottery Classes or a gift certificate to Blockhouse Studios
- Dog sled mushing adventure with October Siberians
- Snowshoe, tubing, backcountry skiing or paddling adventure with Clearwater Sports.
- Glider ride from Sugarbush Soaring can be life changing experience!
- Yoga or glass blowing experiences at Salt & Sand Studios
- Guided hiking, skiing or snowshoe experience with Country Mile Vermont, heck you can even gift an inn-to-inn walking tour!
- Membership to the Sugarbush Health & Racquet Club
- An hour massage at Mad River Massage or better yet an entire spa day. They’ve been sprucing the place up and will be back soon enough.
- Pottery classes with Luke Ianuzzi Pottery. His two hour wheel throwing class, including instruction and materials at the artist’s studio
- Skatium Season Pass for the skater in your life will be a great way to get outside this winter.
- A group or private trail ride from Vermont Icelandic Horse Farm is an amazing way to see the MRV and something to look forward to.
Classes at the Yestermorrow Design & Build School are an amazing option to consider.
- 10 pack of yoga classes or a gift certificate at Mountain Rose Yoga is an impactful gift for so many.
- A romantic weekend away at one of the MRV’s fabulous Lodging Properties.
- Pilates classes at Zoe’s Pilates with options for mat, reformer and private instruction.
- Subscription to the Valley Reporter for the news junkie in your life.
- Snowshoe, tubing, backcountry skiing or paddling adventure with Umiak Outfitters
- Give the gift of dining with a gift certificate to one of the MRV’s fine eateries would warm the heart of anyone.
- Entry for the Mad Marathon will give the runner in your life something to look forward to and to train for.
- Cross Country ski pass to Blueberry Lake or Ole’s Cross Country Center
- Ski or Snowboard lessons or lift tickets at Mad River Glen or at Sugarbush
The post MRV Experiences are The Perfect Gift appeared first on Mad River Valley Chamber of Commerce.