With the holiday upon us it’s a great time to think of ways to give meaningful gifts. A gift of a thoughtful experience is always appreciated, now more than ever. It’s a great way to avoid crowds by purchasing online, support local businesses and make your own life easier and less stressful. Please consider a gift certificate of on experiences. The MRV has so many great options, here are just a few ideas;
- Pottery Classes or a gift certificate to Blockhouse Studios
- Dog sled mushing adventure with October Siberians
- Snowshoe, tubing, backcountry skiing or paddling adventure with Clearwater Sports.
- Glider ride from Sugarbush Soaring can be life changing experience!
- Membership to the Sugarbush Health & Racquet Club
- An hour massage at Mad River Massage or better yet an entire spa day. They’ve been sprucing the place up and will be back soon enough.
- Skatium Season Pass for the skater in your life will be a great way to get outside this winter.
- A group or private trail ride from Vermont Icelandic Horse Farm is an amazing way to see the MRV and something to look forward to.
Classes at the Yestermorrow Design & Build School are an amazing option to consider.
- Gift certificate for a facial or other treatment at Complexions would be an incredibly thoughtful gift. Check out this special offer – If you purchase a $500 Gift Certificates you’ll get one free GC for $95.00 Or a FREE C-Quench Eye Gel, ($92.00 value). Split them up to get four 75 minute facials for friends and family or -$100. GC’s to 5 friends and family or even gift all of the $500.00 for yourself- you deserve it!
The options are endless!
- 10 pack of yoga classes or a gift certificate at Mountain Rose Yoga is an impactful gift for so many.
- A romantic weekend away at one of the MRV’s fabulous Lodging Properties.
- Subscription to the Valley Reporter for the news junkie in your life.
- Snowshoe, tubing, backcountry skiing or paddling adventure with Umiak Outfitters
- Give the gift of dining with a gift certificate to one of the MRV’s fine eateries would warm the heart of anyone.
- Entry for the Mad Marathon will give the runner in your life something to look forward to and to train for.
- Cross Country ski pass to Blueberry Lake or Ole’s Cross Country Center
- Ski or Snowboard lessons or lift tickets at Mad River Glen or at Sugarbush